Please follow the additional COVID-19 rules & regulations to help keep everyone safe whilst training at Freestyle Martial Arts. Thank you.
1. Arrive no earlier than 5 MINUTES before class through the designated ENTRY POINT.
2. Please wear a face covering when entering and exiting the club. Students may remove their face covering once they reach their prebooked spot. Spectators must wear a face covering at all times.*
3. Use the HAND SANITISER supplied on entry and exit to every class.
4. Follow the guided FLOOR MARKINGS straight to your pre-booked spot.
5. Put belongings in your bag and place behind you in the prearranged BAG-ZONE.
6. Remain on your spot throughout the class unless you need to go to the toilet or go outside for fresh air.
7. If you must use the toilet, use only the toilet designated (with signage), to create a one in, one out system. Use the hand sanitiser on entry back in to class and enter through the designated entry point if possible.
8. No parents, spectators or visitors allowed unless prearranged with your Instructor.
9. Parents may wait outside in a socially distanced manner, or in their car, until collection time.
10. Collect your child promptly. Please make sure you have left the class within 5 MINUTES of the class ending.
11. Please remain a minimum of 2 METRES APART at all times during class, unless you are from the same household, (or bubble member).
12. No hugs, hand-shaking, high-fives and no shouting or loud noises.
13. Arrive and leave in uniform. Changing rooms are strictly out of bounds unless prearranged with your Instructor.
14. Wear martial arts shoes, trainers or school plimsolls. No bare feet allowed.
15. Please bring plenty of water. All kitchen areas are out of bounds. Water fountains can still be used but for filling water bottles only, no mouth to water.
16. If you are showing signs of even the slightest cough or cold (unrelated to COVID-19), then please stay way from classes until you feel 100% better.
*Face coverings are optional for the under 12’s.
In the event that any Instructor, student, or any family member within your support bubble, suspect they have, or prove positive for COVID-19, you MUST follow Government guidelines and self-isolate, and report it directly to the Chief Instructor as soon as possible.